03 Oct Why Hire Remote Practice Managers?
Benefits for Hiring Us:
- Plain Savings: You pay us 70% much less than you would a full-time practice manager.
- Tax Savings: Your employee tax obligations for the practice manager vaporizes instantly because you have none.
- A team of Experts Behind You: Once you hire us, you have a whole team of experts working with a singular purpose to generate more profit for your organization through performance improvement efforts.
- Less Worry: Hiring us means that you now have to worry less about the good management of your practice.
You have a team of experts working with a singular purpose to generate more profit for your organization
- You have all the Good and not the Bad: Hiring us also means that you don’t have to deal with any negative attitudes associated with people. You’ll only see our best attitudes at all times – being consistently professional.
- Management By Numbers and Evidence: We are big in translating every aspect of management into numbers. This approach gives us more insights and allows us to conduct evidence-based management.
- Superb Collaboration Tools: Collaboration, Collaboration, & Team Collaboration. For us to succeed, communication through collaboration is priority number one. We believe that equal access to information is critical to organizational performance improvement.
- We’re With You at all Times: We are with you wired at all times – even when relaxing in your bed! We’re just a click away – text, chat, video…asynchronously connected through the use of collaboration tools.
- Use of Productivity Tools to Generate and Manage Tasks: We divide and assign daily responsibilities into tasks and effectively monitor the progress of every staff until completion or before they close for the day.
- No Vacations Or Sick Leave: With us, you have none of these to worry about with regards to the office/practice manager position.
- It Works! Our approach makes sense. Let the numbers do the talking.
Dr. Noble Nwigwe is a Practice Optimization Specialist with Remote Practice Managers. Dr. Noble has over 30 years of experience in General Healthcare Administration. His current work is on Remote Practice Management. His previous work which can be found on ProQuest is on “Exploring the Role of Leadership Alignment and Culture Integration on the Success of a Merger or Acquisition of a Healthcare Organization.”