09 Oct Systems Engineer
Full job description:
We provide full-service technology services to small to medium size businesses. Our main goal is to manage, and support our clients in the IT business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a part of the IT Team, the Senior Systems Engineer’s roles include:
· Advanced Troubleshooting Concepts to Manage and Execute Escalated Service Requests
· Adept with WS 12,16,19 Admin and Troubleshooting (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Print Server, etc.)
· Proficient with Windows 10 Administration
· Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting Including Email Concepts
· Proficient with Microsoft Azure Administration and Troubleshooting
· Comfortable with Network Troubleshooting (LAN/WAN), Firewall Configuration and Maintenance, Wireless Troubleshooting
· High Level of Interaction with Vendors, Team Members, and Customer Points of Contact
· Basic VMware ESXi Management
· Candidates Must have worked for an MSP or Service-Based Company
· Candidates for this position should be able to work assigned tickets from start to finish with minimal escalation.
· Candidates should be comfortable working each day within multiple different client networks.
· Candidates must respond to, and manage, emergency situations effectively.
· Comfortable Administering/Troubleshooting Remote Desktop Services Environments
· Exchange Administration and Troubleshooting
· Microsoft Teams Troubleshooting
· Virus/Ransomware Cleanup
· Experience with Autotask Ticketing System
· RMM Platforms
· Experience with MAC OS Troubleshooting
· Exposure to Windows Server 2022/Windows 11
Why Prodigy Voice and Data?
We are a locally owned business that understands deeply the importance of a work/life balance. Some of our perks below:
– Paid Gym Memberships
– Fleet of corporate vehicles to drive
– Family oriented company with good work/life balance
– At least monthly catered breakfasts/lunches
– Paid certifications and training
– Flexibility to work from home
– Comp Time
– Paid Vacations and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time:
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Suwanee, GA 30024: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person